Dry clutch kit for Ducati bevel twins
Unser selbst entwickelter Umbausatz ermöglicht es Ducati Königswellen Twins mit Bosch-Zündung und Kickstarter auf die Trockenkupplung der „modernen“ Ducatis umzurüsten.
Die Vorteile des Kits:
- The clutch separates perfect wether the engine is cold (even with SAE 50 oil) or hot.
- No more dust from the clutch plates in the oil.
- No slipping of the clutch
- The required operating force of the clutch lever is much lower than with the original clutch.
- Because of the rubber cushions in the clutch core, load change peaks get minimised. Good for the health of the gearbox and the bearings of the crankshaft and conrods. Besides that the drivetrain feels smoother, too.
- The ratio of the primary gears is about 10% longer, which makes live for the gearbox easier, too.
- For engines with an oil filter modification: the oilpipe can be connected at the underside of the cover (via a M10x1 screw).
- The cover is much stiffer than the original one.
- The gear selector shaft is now guided in a ball bearing.
OK, there are some side effects, too: the straight cut Primary gears can be heard, like the ratteling of the dry clutch.
And by the way, the kit looks pretty decent ….
The kit contains all the necessary parts for the conversion. Mainly the following ones:
- Cover (made from billet 6061T6 Aluminium)
- 48 teeth dry clutch kit with Aluminium basket and sintered metall friction plates
- A pair of straight cut grimary gears with hardened and polished teeth
- Adaptor (7075T6 billet Aluminium) for the new Ducati clutch core
- Aluminium grommet for the pick up cables
- All bearings, seals, screws…..
The original ignition pick up assembly can be used as before. Only a bit of plastic has to be removed from the pick up bodies.
The housing and the small cover will normaly be delivered without any surface treatment. Pictures of the assembled kit are showing a polished version, which can be ordered as an Option.
4750,00 € without surface Treatment
(3991,60 € without VAT)
Surface treatment (like polishing, anodising, blasting) on request. In the pictures the polished version is shown.